The safety of invested funds is a priority for every investor. The transaction process, where the investor buys the property and then sells it on the installments via rent to own option, is designed to provide investors with maximum guarantees, from choosing a real estate to its sale to final buyer (RTO buyer). Our company GUARANTEES finalization of such a deal within 3 years from its purchase!
This is detailed step-by-step process of such transaction:
1. Sign a notary certified agreement in which all the rights and obligations of both parties are incorporated. Contract shall be governed by the legal system of the U.S.
2. Our company will send a purchase agreement (PA) of chosen property
3. Investor sends funds (deposit) specified in the PA to our trust account (escrow account)
4. After receiving the funds, we will provide investor a closing date. Most of the closings are made within 10 days after receiving signed PA and the receiving of the deposit
5. When closing is done, we will get the final bill to investor for our services, including closing, property taxes and insurance.
6. We prepare the property for sale on the rent to own basis. Once we select RTO buyer from our database, we will send you all the necessary agreements to sign.
7. Final buyer moves in.
8. Our company receive monthly installment which are send to the investor's account.
9. According to the rent to own contact, the tenant is obligated to take care of the property and is motivated to pay the remaining balance within 3 years.
International investment estates, LLC provides investors with a complete service for the entire duration of the transaction (finding an investment property based on investor’s needs up to transfer a property to final buyer).
This is detailed process description of situation, when investor enters a transaction as a co-partner (JV partnership), is designed to provide investors with maximum guarantees, from choosing an investment real estate to its sale to buyer who pays cash:
1. Signing a notary certified agreement in which all the rights and obligations of both parties are incorporated. Contract shall be governed by the legal system of the U.S.
2. Investor sends an investment specified in the contract to our trust account
3. Our company purchases a desire investment property
4. Our company record a lien (first position) against real estate in amount of investor’s investment and also registers agreement at appropriate bureau (Secretary of state)
5. The investor receives a payment in the amount given by the contract following month since he/she made investment. These payments are paid every month for the duration of transaction
6. When property is sold, the company sends investors his exact share of the sales determined by the contract (usually 60% of net profit)
7. Then the lien is deleted. The investment is either returned to investor, or used in another transaction (depends on how the business is agreed and the concept of contract – it could be one time deal or it could be multi-year contract…)
We believe that we offer serious investment opportunity. Our team is here for you, to give you the best possible investment and/or answer all of your questions. Do not hesitate to contact us!